La Leona Waterfall + Canyon Zip Lining + Lunch + Hot Springs & Mud Bath
Combo Tour La Leona Waterfall (8hrs)
Not suited for guests with knee, ankle, walking, or mobility limitations.
Located in Curubandé, Guanacaste near Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. We will start La Leona Waterfall Adventure Tour in the forest next to the blanco river that comes from the volcano, go around incredible rock formations, cross streams of water, go up small ladders until at the very end we will pull ourselves with a rope inside the water to get into a big cave to see La Leona Waterfall.
Once you are done with La Leona Waterfall, you will drive for 15min to the next Adventure Center to start the next activities; You will zip line the canyon of the Blanco river, eat a delicious buffet lunch and end your day relaxing at the Hot Springs and rejuvenating with the volcanic mud bath.
Total Duration of the combo tour:
Summary of the Activities
La Leona Waterfall Adventure Tour:
- 2km each way (1.5 miles each way)
- Duration: 3hrs from start to finish
- Dificulty: Moderate medium Level (Not suited for guests with knee, walking or mobility issues)
Zip Lining Tour
- 7 different lines, including Tarzan swing and optional rappelling and rock climbing in the price
- Duration: Between 1hr & 1hr 30min
- Lunch is a buffet, you will have a wide variety of options to choose
- During low season or when there are very few customers lunch will change and you will pick from a menu (This does not happen often, but just so you know it can happen if it does)
Hot Springs and Mud Bath
- At the end of all the activities you will drive 15min more minutes to reach Rio Negro Hot Springs and Mud Bath. You will have 5 different natural pools of hot water, with a river of fresh water next to it and natural volcanic mud to rejuvenate your skin
- Duration: 1hr 30min.
What to Bring?
- Closed toe shoes (no flip flops )
- (Keens/chacos are okay to wear)
- Shoes with a good grip
- Extra clothes to change
- Extra shoes to change