La Leona Waterfall + White Water River Tubing + Lunch
La Leona Waterfall and River Tubing Tour + Lunch
Please take into consideration that the required minimum age for river tubing is 8 years old and must be at least 1,40cm (4.6feet) tall to be able to take the tour.
We will start La Leona Waterfall Adventure Tour in the forest next to the Blanco river that comes from the volcano, go around incredible rock formations, cross streams of water, go up small ladders until at the very end we will pull ourselves with a rope inside the water to get into a big cave to see La Leona Waterfall.
Once you are done with La Leona Waterfall, we will drive for 15min to the river to have lunch at the restaurant and then enjoy the river tubing tour of endless fun and excitement by bouncing and splashing 5km (3 miles) of Class II and III rapids along this narrow, turbulent river. Our special individual rafts are designed with handles and protective bottoms. The guides accompany you and guarantee your safety and enjoyment throughout your experience.
Summary of the Activities
Catarata La Leona Costa Rica:
- 2km each way (1.5 miles each way)
- Duration: 3hrs from start to finish
- Dificulty: Moderate medium Level (Not suited for guests with knee, walking or mobility issues)
- You will have a few options to choose for lunch upon arrival
- 5 kilometers (3 miles) of Class II and III rapids along this narrow, turbulent river of crystal clear waters.
- Duration: 1hr