Private Tour La Leona Waterfall Adventure Tour
La Leona Waterfall Private Tour
Not suited for guests with knee, ankle, walking, or mobility limitations.
Located in Curubandé, Guanacaste near Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. We will walk in the forest next to the Blanco river that comes from the volcano, go around incredible rock formations, cross streams of water, go up small ladders until at the very end we will pull ourselves with a rope inside the water to get into a big cave to see La Leona Waterfall
- Distance: 2km each way (1.5 miles each way)
- Duration: 3hrs total from start to finish
- Dificultad: Media ( Intermedio)
- This tour IS NOT an easy walk in the park, This is an Adventure Tour.
Qué incluye el tour?
- Bolso contra agua: Pequeño bolso contra agua para llevar celulares
- Chalecos flotadores
- Guías durante el tour
What to Bring?
- Closed toe shoes (no flip flops )
- (Keens/chacos are okay to wear)
- Shoes with a good grip
- Extra clothes to change
- Extra shoes to change