La Leona Waterfall + River Tubing + Lunch + Hot Springs & Mud Bath
River Tubing Combo Tour + La Leona Waterfall (8hrs)
Not suited for guests with knee, ankle, walking, or mobility limitations.
Located in Curubandé, Guanacaste near Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. We will start La Leona Waterfall Adventure Tour in the forest next to the blanco river that comes from the volcano, go around incredible rock formations, cross streams of water, go up small ladders until at the very end we will pull ourselves with a rope inside the water to get into a big cave to see La Leona Waterfall.
Once you are done with La Leona Waterfall, you will drive for 15min to the next Adventure Center to start the next activities;
Enjoy the river tubing combo tour of endless fun and excitement by bouncing and splashing 5km (3 miles) of Class II and III rapids along this narrow, turbulent river. Our special individual rafts are designed with handles and protective bottoms. The guides accompany you and guarantee your safety and enjoyment throughout your experience.
Please take into consideration that the required minimum age for river tubing is 8 years old and must be at least 1,40cm (4.6feet) tall to be able to take the tour.
Total Duration of the Combo Tour:
Summary of the Activities
Catarata La Leona Costa Rica:
- 2km each way (1.5 miles each way)
- Duration: 3hrs from start to finish
- Dificulty: Moderate medium Level (Not suited for guests with knee, walking or mobility issues)
- 5 kilometers (3 miles) of Class II and III rapids along this narrow, turbulent river of crystal clear waters.
- Duration: 1hr
- Lunch is a buffet, you will have a wide variety of options to choose
- During low season or when there are very few customers lunch will change and you will pick from a menu (This does not happen often, but just so you know it can happen if it does)
Hot Springs and Mud Bath
- At the end of all the activities you will drive 15min more minutes to reach the Hot Springs and Mud Bath. You will have 3 different natural pools of hot water, with a river of fresh water next to it and natural volcanic mud to rejuvenate your skin
- Duration: 1hr 30min.
What to Bring?
- Closed toe shoes (no flip flops )
- (Keens/chacos are okay to wear)
- Shoes with a good grip
- Extra clothes to change
- Extra shoes to change